PEM 3 DAY INTENSIVE HAMBURG AUGUST 16-18, 2019
“PEM is the acting technique for the 21st Century”
– Peter McAllister, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
“It’s a very accessible and tangible process to acting. I found a new key”.
– Isabel Lucas, Actor, famous for Hollywood Blockbuster “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”
PEM’s internationally acclaimed 3 day intensive workshop is back in Europe at the PEM Center Hamburg e.V. this August, held in English!
The Perdekamp Emotional Method (PEM) is a ground-breaking biological acting method, known for it’s easy and repeatable way of accessing true emotions via the body. PEM provides a reliable craft for creating emotional depth and expression in the professional careers of actors.
This intensive will be run by PEM Master Instructor SARAH VICTORIA and facilitated by PEM Australian Representative RIK STOWMAN
Throughout the 3 days, you will get:
● A comprehensive overview of the principles of PEM´s biological acting method and its step by step process to scene and character work.
● Application of the trigger-points that give actors easy, safe, immediate and repeatable access to the six core emotions.
● A variety of physical and emotional exercises to reach a complex range of intensities, and different levels of emotional expression both physically and vocally.
● Profound and emotionally dynamic ways of working without recourse to personal experiences, history or traumas.
Places are strictly limited. BOOK NOW at this link
DATES : August 16 – 18
TIME: 11AM – 6PM (incl. 1 hr lunch break)
WHERE: PEM Center Hamburg, Reginenstrasse 18. 20539 Hamburg
For further information email us at email@example.com
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you!