Carina Buena, actress, Romaina
Richard Listor, actor, London
Justin Younts, actor, New York
PEM in India
PEM Masterclass in Delhi
PEM Workshop at the National School of Drama
PEM Master Instructor and Head of the PEM International Office Sarah Victoria was invited to hold a week-long masterclass for 1st and 3rd year students at India’s most renowned drama university: the National School of Drama in Delhi. Indian drama teachers discovered the crucial impact of PEM on the actor’s emotional craft at last year’s VASTA conference in Singapore and did not hesitate to make this knowledge available to their acting students. We look forward to returning to Delhi and sharing PEM with dedicated young actors in India!
More info on the National School of Drama: https://nsd.gov.in/delhi/
PEM Workshops and Classes in Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Delhi
PEM Workshop for Actors
A unique acting methodology based on biological proces
PEM – discovered and developed by German director and playwright Stephan Perdekamp – provides performers with a direct, effortless and guidable access to authentic emotions, independent from personal experiences or memories. It identifies precise biological points responsible for emotions and how to generate emotions by stressing or contracting those areas.
The former is a tedious and uncertain method whereas the latter – PEM’s modern, biological and fast approach – grants security, flexibility and reliability in an actor’s career. PEM works with an unheard-of simplicity and effectiveness in creating emotional depth and expressiveness.
PEM’s emotion technique is officially part of the curriculum on the prestigious BA Acting Course at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama in London as well as the BA (Hons) Performance Degree at Southampton Solent University. PEM masterclasses have been taught worldwide, including the University of Cluj (Romania), the University of Johannesburg (South Africa) and many classes in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Amsterdam, The Hague, Hamburg and Munich.
This PEM workshop will benefit:
- Teach the Actor to access true, powerful emotions biologically without using psychological manipulation, personal experience of tapping into trauma
- Clear emotional block from the actors instrument without going into story
- Hone the actors craft through intensifying and deepening work with character, text and emotion with clarity and specificity
- Help the character to connect safely and truly to others and so create instant chemistry and relationship
- Remind the actor that acting is Fun and Liberating
strategic investment & business development partner in India & South East Asia
(Investment Banker and former VP JP Morgan Chase Bank)
Mobile: + 91 7011639525
WhatsApp: +91 9833880402
- Do you need to work on an audition piece and cannot access the right emotions?
- Did you feel frustrated with the inability to readliy trigger your emotions during your last audition?
- Do you want to learn this biological access to emotions individually or simply deepen your knowledge of PEM?
We offer online training sessions with PEM Master Instructor Sarah Victoria.