Carina Buena, actress, Romaina
Richard Listor, actor, London
Justin Younts, actor, New York
PEM Workshops and Classes in the US
PEM intensive workshops
PEM 1 Five-Day Workshop
PEM – An Innovative Psychophysical and Biophysical method
for easy access to expressing and processing emotions.
The PEM 1 Five-Day Workshop introduces:
- A comprehensive experience of the principles of PEM´s biological acting method and its step by step process.
- Application of the trigger-points that give actors easy, safe and immediate access to six basic core emotions.
- Additional exercises are explored to reach a complex range of intensity and levels of emotional expression both physically and vocally.
- Practiced without recourse to personal experiences, history or traumas.
- Practice sessions will include embodiment through Breath and Vocal Release, Expressive Gesture, Expressive Interaction and Text
PEM is a great method of acting. This method is completely different from all other methods I’ve learned. I believe that PEM should be a part of all actor’s training.
Justin Younts, Actor, New York City
- Do you need to work on an audition piece and cannot access the right emotions?
- Did you feel frustrated with the inability to readliy trigger your emotions during your last audition?
- Do you want to learn this biological access to emotions individually or simply deepen your knowledge of PEM?
We offer online training sessions with PEM Master Instructor Sarah Victoria.