Carina Buena, actress, Romaina
Richard Listor, actor, London
Justin Younts, actor, New York
PEM in Japan
Workshops in Tokyo and Osaka
workshops Tokyo AND OSAKA!
PEM (The Perdekamp Emotional Method) is a groundbreaking biological and non-psychological method for easy access to expressing and processing emotions.
What will you get?
- A comprehensive experience of the principles of PEM´s biological acting method and its step by step process.
- Application of the trigger-points that give actors easy, safe, immediate and repeatable access to the six basic core emotions.
- Additional exercises are explored to reach a complex range of intensity and levels of emotional expression both physically and vocally.
- Profound and emotionally dynamic ways of working without recourse to personal experiences, history or traumas.
- Sessions will include embodiment through Breath and Vocal Release, Presence, Energetic Connection, Ensemble work, Emotional Communication, Character and Text.
PEM is truly unique and gives power, freedom, craft and dignity back to the actor. It is fast becoming an indispensable part of the modern actor’s craft.
Rik Stowman, PEM Representative Australia
PEM is the description of the emotions and feelings which make us not only actors but all human beings alive and free from emotional suppression. Feel honored to be able to introduce PEM to Japan!! Thank you Stephan, Sarah, PEM!
Yuho Yamashita, Actress and our partner in Japan
- Do you need to work on an audition piece and cannot access the right emotions?
- Did you feel frustrated with the inability to readliy trigger your emotions during your last audition?
- Do you want to learn this biological access to emotions individually or simply deepen your knowledge of PEM?
We offer online training sessions with PEM Master Instructor Sarah Victoria.